What we do?
We endure your need to create days which are dear to your heart more special. AICE EVENTS events have refined appeal as per your understanding. We dedicate professional party planning teams for you who work their best to bring a wonderful experience your way.
AICE EVENTS helps you organize and execute events from intimate dinners, baby showers, anniversaries, bridal showers to birthday parties. We provide both indoor and outdoor well decorated and aesthetically designed venues, wide range of menu selections, gift wraps and a management team which relieves you from stress throughout the event.
AICE EVENTS prides itself in bringing magic to your life.
Private Events include
Request a quote
Please let us know about your requirements and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
What’s the need of hiring an Event Planner?
We’ve got a million answers for this one. Here are a few of the top ones:
- To save yourself from the stress and headache of planning it.
- To give a new, refreshing boost to a repeat event.
- To seamlessly manage the often underestimated, challenging logistical nature of an event.
- Because you’re not sure where to start.
- Because you started too late.
- Because planning this event is just 10% of your overall workload.
- Because you need to make the most out of your budget.
- Because this event is going to be in the spotlight. Or it needs to be.
What size events do we typically manage?
There are not many “typical” scenarios when it comes to our clients and events – and we love it that way! One day we have a fundraising event or an engagement ceremony for a couple hundred attendees, and then the next week we have a public festival, a grand wedding or a conference for a couple thousand.
What are our areas of expertise?
We work from start to finish on both commercial and personal events. These range from product launches, conferences and company award evenings to celebratory birthday, weddings and anniversary events. We’ve worked across all business sectors and are happy to provide references and testimonials.
What services do we offer?
We offer a comprehensive event planning service. We’re able to find venues, organise catering, décor, accommodation, staffing, equipment and even hire speakers for corporate events. Our creative and technical teams work closely with you to properly understand your requirements and then plan and execute the event accordingly by creating relevant themes and providing the required logistical support. Every event is unique and we have the capacity to fulfil your requirements from start to finish.
What clients do we work with?
We work with private as well as corporate clients. Our corporate clients are from different industries and of varying sizes, including pharmaceutical, banking, IT, electronics, food and beverage, Educational institutes, Clothing brands and others.
What can be included in event management?
Our event management can be tailored completely to suit your needs; we can fully manage your entire event or just a single element.
- Registration management
- Accommodation management
- Full venue liaison
- Delegate gifts and awards
- Theming, speakers and entertainers
- Meet and greet services
- Motivational speakers/guest speaker
- Team building and activities
- Dine out recommendations
- Event websites creation and on-line delegate registration systems
- Event branding
- Delegate badges, lanyards and booklets
- Event collateral / menus / signage / table plans
- Speaker support presentations
- Post event evaluation and analysis
- Logistics and communications
- AV production and lighting
- Technical staffing support
- Video and DVD production
- Set design and build
- Direct marketing and mailing
What type of venues do you recommend?
There is no limit to the types of venue we recommend. We are guided by your brief completely and look at everything from hotels, conference centers, historical venues, academic establishments, boats, Marquees, Farm Houses and restaurants to the more unusual too.
How early do we need to start planning an event?
Whilst this obviously depends on the size and nature of the event, we’d always advise you to start putting plans in place as early as possible. At certain times of year certain venues may need to be booked well in advance, as too with reputable suppliers and vendors. We advise handing over the reins to an event planner as soon as you’re aware of an event to be planned. This gives us adequate time to factor in back up plans as well as leaving ample time to negotiate, plan and ensure everything’s in place for your big day.