What’s the need of hiring an Event Planner?
We’ve got a million answers for this one. Here are a few of the top ones:
- To save yourself from the stress and headache of planning it.
- To give a new, refreshing boost to a repeat event.
- To seamlessly manage the often underestimated, challenging logistical nature of an event.
- Because you’re not sure where to start.
- Because you started too late.
- Because planning this event is just 10% of your overall workload.
- Because you need to make the most out of your budget.
- Because this event is going to be in the spotlight. Or it needs to be.
What size events do we typically manage?
There are not many “typical” scenarios when it comes to our clients and events – and we love it that way! One day we have a fundraising event for a couple hundred attendees, and then the next week we have a public festival or a conference for a couple thousand. Occasionally, we have an intimate corporate event for under 100 guests.
A strong brand strategy is meticulously crafted, taking into account all aspects of your market, niche, product or service offerings, customers, and competitors.
This should all be rooted in as much data as you can get your paws on.
In the beginning, you’ll need to take some leaps of faith – this is unavoidable when you’re starting from scratch. But with each new visitor, follower, and customer you get, there will be more glorious data to create meaningful strategies that actually translate into results.
What are our areas of expertise?
We work from start to finish on both commercial and personal events. These range from product launches, conferences and company award evenings to celebratory birthday, weddings and anniversary events. We’ve worked across all business sectors and are happy to provide references and testimonials.
What services do we offer?
We offer a comprehensive event planning service. We’re able to find venues, organise catering, décor, accommodation, staffing, equipment and even hire speakers for corporate events. We offer a tailor made service to fit your requirements. Every event is unique and we have the capacity to fulfill your requirements from start to finish.
What clients do we work with?
We work with clients in a number of different industries and of varying sizes, including pharmaceutical, banking, IT, electronics, food and beverage, Educational institutes, Clothing brands etc.
What can be included in event management?
Our event management can be tailored completely to suit your needs; we can fully manage your entire event or just a single element.
- Registration management
- Accommodation management
- Full venue liaison
- Delegate gifts and awards
- Theming, speakers and entertainers
- Meet and greet services
- Motivational speakers/guest speaker
- Team building and activities
- Dine out recommendations
- Event websites creation and on-line delegate registration systems
- Event branding
- Delegate badges, lanyards and booklets
- Event collateral / menus / signage / table plans
- Speaker support presentations
- Post event evaluation and analysis
- Logistics and communications
- AV production and lighting
- Technical staffing support
- Video and DVD production
- Set design and build
- Direct marketing and mailing
What type of venues do we recommend?
There is no limit to the types of venue we recommend. We are guided by your brief completely and look at everything from hotels, conference centers, historical venues, academic establishments, boats and restaurants to the more unusual too.
How early do we need to start planning an event?
Whilst this obviously depends on the size and nature of the event, we’d always advise you to start putting plans in place as early as possible. At certain times of year certain venues may need to be booked well in advance, as too with reputable suppliers and vendors. We advise handing over the reins to an event planner as soon as you’re aware of an event to be planned. This gives us adequate time to factor in back up plans as well as leaving ample time to negotiate, plan and ensure everything’s in place for your big day.